Friday, November 25, 2011

New Blog Direction - More personal

I feel pretty terrible about letting this blog lapse.  I have a lot to say about fashion, but saying it all at once in some sort of organized way isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Instead of just talking randomly, I'm going to be posting up my own personal journey through the wardrobe game, and discussing the reasons behind the pieces of clothing that I post.  I'll also be talking a lot about sewing, because I sew most of my own clothing.  (Or I buy it at Penneys on sale - Mom clothes for the win!)

In light of where I started writing... and in light of my current sewing projects, the first post will be on the necessary white shirt.  (Will be up tomorrow).

I hope that this will keep me honest about my wardrobe needs and on track with my sewing for those, and not just after every pretty little thing.

Here's to a new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.