It's done! There were quite a few hiccups along the way.
Remember that I'd decided not to do the big tucks under the bust as in the first version - they were too much and were a touch gauche after some washing and wearing. So I started things out with no tucks at all but clearly *that* wasn't working:
That's a lot of extra fabric - and I need every bit of waist definition I can get, since I don't have a ton on my own.
I started pintucking, and tucked, and tucked... and I could tuck more, but I do want some wearing ease - nothing worse than a too-tight non-stretch fabric that gapes.
LOTS of pintucks.
The lace I'd picked for my collar melted, I didn't find anything else that I liked particularly... so I left it off. At the last, I decided to put a touch of lace at the center front, and I think it dolls it up sufficiently.
So with no further ado - my new white blouse. :)