Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm still working on it

Two sizing muslins.
I redrew the entire sleeve area and did some adjustments for back width. 
Cutting the slippery slippery fabric.  Lining included.  I will NEVER use regular lining fabric again, just FYI.

This is taking a *lot* longer than I had hoped!  I *hope* to sew up the sleeves this morning and be able to give this to my mom to try on and decide on final length today.  (She didn't want it quite this long, as it turns out). 

But y'all have been patient, and deserve an "in progress" picture.


There you are.  One sleeveless dressy jacket shell.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.