Monday, October 15, 2012

Fusible Tailoring

Today I did the fusible tailoring for the jacket and sewed the front seams together.

The latter was far more time-consuming than the former - I made quite a few adjustments to that seam so it wasn't obvious where the side fronts should attach to the front-fronts.  A few rip-outs and we were in good shape.  Well worth the time.

I would move along and work on the welt pockets, but the fronts are steaming - so I probably should leave them alone.  :)

Tomorrow pockets and then?  We'll see how far we get.  I have a lot of RL stuff to do tomorrow, so I might not do much more than pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.