Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tap Pants

I'm not sure that tap pants are a wardrobe staple, but they're something I've been meaning to make.  As a piece of lingerie, they function to keep your modesty when you're dancing or active in a skirt.  They also make good lounging lingerie - if your lifestyle allows for such things.

The loveliness inherent in these pants is mostly in the embellishments.  Lace insets are a must!

I self-drafted this pair... it took me one afternoon to draft the pattern and one afternoon to make the pants.

 
They'd also help minimize pantylines - or eliminate them if you chose to wear these instead of panties.  (Personally I think this pair works better "in addition to" - but a different cut might change that).

Little lovely things to make your step a little bouncier.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.