Friday, February 8, 2013

Awesome Idea

Debi over at My Happy Sewing Place is running a week of "Sew Grateful" posts. 

http://fashionsfromthepast.blogspot.com/

Her blog is well worth checking out, particularly if you're into 1940s fashion.   Her *attitude* about life and about sewing is amazing and beautiful.  Her Sew Grateful week is entirely typical ... a week to remind us of what we're "Sew Grateful" for in our sewing areas.

Things I'm grateful for:

My husband, who encourages me in my sewing and who made me a great new sewing area.

My parents, who encourage me by buying books and occasionally bringing me loads of fabric from the Pendleton outlet. 

My friends, who encourage me by squeeing appropriately over new makes, and occasionally coming along for the ride.

Children who enjoy the whole thing and occasionally make random requests.

The online community, from which I have learned so much!

God, who makes all of that possible and pokes me to do the right thing - including in my sewing room - all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.