Sunday, March 17, 2013

Little Leprechaun Lady

St.  Patrick's Day has a favored place in my heart... twenty six years ago I walked up to this tall boy in my morning class and told him that I was a leprechaun, and if he could catch me, he could have three wishes.

We've been married seventeen years now........ and I always wear something green for St. Patrick's Day.  This year I have something *extremely* green and Irish looking to wear.


Green jacket, made by me - with celtic patterned "silver" buttons and a dark green gored skirt, also made by me. 

Well suited to an Irish lassie.  Or a leprechaun in love. 

2 comments:

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.