Monday, April 22, 2013

Aging Denim

Denim seems to age quite nicely on its own...


I don't suppose you remember this skirt (http://hearth-tobelovely.blogspot.com/2012/08/wardrobe-basic-denim.html)?  I love this skirt inordinately, I wear it probably twice a week.  Here it is tonight on my ironing board. 

You'll see that in less than a year of wear, it's faded into a perfect shade of old-jeans.  The seams have popped nicely, and it's got that coveted worn-denim feel.

I suppose I could have gotten the sandpaper and bleach out - but this is more fun.

Maybe I should make another one?  -laughs-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.