Thursday, May 23, 2013

Obsession

I've been velcro'd to the sewing machine for the past few days.  After finishing my blouse (I added more embroidery, which affected the fit slightly), I decided to try to trace off a shirt for my husband.  That didn't work out, so I strolled through the sash for a long-intended make.

 A vest.  I know.  But I'm making see-through shirts, so a vest is a very good addition.  I'd never, btw, wear it with the shirt I'm wearing at the moment, it's just on because I wanted to snap a quick picture.

One of the nicer bits of construction I've done, I'm pleased.  :)


I thought about getting cute with the fitting, but all I did was raise the armscye a bit and narrow the center back.  This is a much smoother fit, so I'm pleased. 

All in all, a good day's work.  Yes.  I started and finished this in one day. 

And that, that qualifies for full-out obsession... and a solid MEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.