Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random Accessory of the Day: Rose Bracelet

So that you all don't run off to blogs of people who actually blog on a regular basis, I'm going to stuff my queue with "random accessory" posts.  :)

You can change the mood of an outfit completely with the right accessory or accessories.  I'm always on the lookout for a little something interesting.  I don't generally spend much, that's part of the draw.  One of the best places to score good stuff is the county fair.  I hit a leather flower booth ... had to have this one.

Come on.  It's leather - so tots natural.  And it's a rose. HearthROSE, you know.  :)  I love roses!  Necklaces can be problematic on the bountiful of chest, but bracelets are always a win.   I have tiny wrists, of which I am somewhat vain.  :p  I have a huge bracelet collection!!



I'm not sure what to add to "Here's a rose bracelet, and I think it's cool".  So um.  There you go.  :)

4 comments:

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.