Friday, September 27, 2013

Silly Problems

Silly problem:  I have an idea for a skirt in my head that would look absolutely fabulous, but I can't find the material for it. 

I wear my denim skirt all the time and wouldn't it be great if I had one in a soft apple green?  (Denimed/washed apple green, if that makes sense).  It would.  You know it would.  Now, if you can find me some soft apple green denim, that would be great.  :D

Silly problem:  My sense of style is becoming progressively more well-honed.  And I don't like anything I see.  Also, what I like and what likes me back aren't too similar, so I narrow my preferences down pretty far.

Yep.  Pretty silly.

I don't know why I wanted to tell you about the green denim.  I just did.  So, now you know about my silly problems.  :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds beautiful, I think it would be perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.