Saturday, October 12, 2013

Done Done - on to the next... but done!

The sleeve heads *really* fought me on this shirt.  I think I either need to change my method of sleeve insertion for guy shirts or revisit the sizing on the sleeve head - or both. 

Otherwise, it wasn't tooooo painful. Someone remind me that 1/32" pinstripes aren't easy to use? 

Anyhow.  He hasn't tried it on yet, but the project's not done until it's blogged.  Right?  Yeah, go ahead and laugh at me, I'm laughing too.  :D

 
PS I know I chose boring fabric.  First the fit has to be on, and the general style, then you get fabu fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.