Friday, November 1, 2013

Direction!

I don't do Halloween, but I do take the kids to the church carnival so they can have the fun of dressing up and acquiring candy.  I dressed up in my normal clothes, but in a combo I wouldn't ordinarily put together.  (Vest, peasant blouse, long wool skirt).  DH liked it so much that he thanked me for wearing it last night before we went off to sleep.

This is absolutely unprecedented.  DH tells me I'm pretty all the time, but he's not particularly into any of my clothes.  (I pester him about this pretty often, hoping for some direction). 

I knew I looked good - it's a good silhouette for me, even if it does look a bit costumey... but oh.  You liked it that much?  Pity he couldn't see me blush 'cause the lights were out.

Well.  Hon, you just gave a wife with a sewing machine clear direction.

This, now THIS is going to get dangerous........................................

6 comments:

  1. Men have no idea how valuable these little words are to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A drindling I will go, a drindling I will go, hi ho the merry o...

      Delete
  2. What do you mean? Hasn't he been telling you since you were 11 to stop trying to hide the fact that you're well endowed?

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says the woman whose husband has to be firm about her jeans selections. There's a difference between "that's nice" and "thank you for wearing that".

      And :P I was covered to the collarbone! I was, really. :D

      Delete
  3. I'm just messing with you Hearth...sort of.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.