Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful for my hubby: Blog Party Day Three

Linkie:  http://turtleandcompass.blogspot.com/2013/11/think-on-these-things.html

I am thankful for all the usual things that we are thankful for, when we have good husbands.

I am thankful that he works hard at his job.  (I am thankful to our Lord that he has a good job to work hard at!)

I am thankful that he loves our kids and spends time with them.

I am thankful that he is more than willing to be the heavy with the kids!

I am thankful that he comes home every night.

I am thankful that he loves me.

I am thankful that he makes me laugh.

I am thankful for date nights and the time he chooses to spend with me.

I am thankful for the way he makes me feel.

I am thankful for his strength.

I am thankful that he's a man of his word.

I am thankful for our love and for our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.