Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Crows are persistent

You'd figure they'd be eaten by a possum or something by now.

Nope.  They're fine.  They're not HAPPY, but they're fine.

They have been engaged in a days' long climb back up the hill from where we'd stuck them (about half way up).  They finally made it!

In celebration (well, really because my son thought he saw one of them with its feet stuck in some chain link fencing we have stored up there) I got their nest down and put it next to them.

Who knows, maybe they'll climb back in.  That would be nice, wouldn't it?


They're up there behind the top roll of chainlink.  Somewhere.  I climbed up once, I'm not going up there again.

Particularly not in my corset and ankle-length skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.