I needed to get these pieces thread-traced before I forgot my extra seam allowances/smudged my marks up/whatever. (Mostly I gave myself 1" seam allowances except in a few places where I went for 2").
So ... every piece got outlined. Just outlined. In colored thread. I thread-traced where the pattern had the seams - so if I move something, I should be able to see right where the adjustment goes. I'll be basting the muslin/toile together in black thread, but that gets basted/ripped out/basted again about a billion times before all is said and done, hopefully this will give me a solid starting point.
But very boring. Took about an hour for the dress and bolero. Finished three partial bobbins of colored thread.
I do feel virtuous though... :D