Saturday, August 9, 2014

HAD to go to fabric store

because 10yo needed curtains.

Found curtain fabric.  Pix later - it's in the wash.

But I walked by.  And I squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaled.  I'd originally gotten this dress pattern for the cream linen, but it was just going to be TOO boring and stiff and classic on me in plain linen.  http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m6891-products-47891.php?page_id=96

So.  Um.  I have been looking for a pretty, lightweight fabric that will drape and flow and ...


DH says it looks like someone ate a paint store and then vomited it up.  (Actually it's giant daisies, though I like the feathered effect so will cut it to show that rather than the daisies).  Harumph, say I.

Anyway.  We're painting a bedroom today and I'm not hemming but you still get pictures.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.