Friday, August 8, 2014

Shoes

I have Serious Shoe Issues.  It's the whole broken foot thing.  But it's been un-broken for six years now... and I want to wear pretty shoes, gosh darn it!  There's only so many sensible shoes that a gal can take.  And I've taken all of them.  ALL OF THEM.  There were combat boots, people.

Found out the other day that if the shoe fits properly, I can wear a heel.  But I tried a low heel and ... meh.  Then today I was at the shoe store with the kiddos (son is wearing a size 10 now) and well, I am making this pretty new dress and those shoes totally don't go with the dress... but they're awful purty and...

Well, it turns out that high arches wear higher heels more comfortably than low heels.

Even broken foots.

Oh, they're 3" heels, they're not COMFY.  But they're pretty comfy.  More so after I made them a squidge wider.  (Fear she with an awl and some sewing knowledge).

I'm happy.


2 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! and now I want them too. and love the blue toenail polish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.