Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Big Reveal

I wish I could take better pictures... .or that I wasn't exhausted/sore right now and had a better face.... and no, I don't know what's up with the bolero seam, maybe I need to press it again???

Dress without bolero:

Dress with bolero:

The bolero was evil to make and I'm never making one from this pattern again - ever - and I'll regale you with the gory details.  But for now, the sprite and I have gotten ready for Date Night with Daddy... so you'll have to wait.

I'll be pleased about the dress in a bit.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Miss Hearthie, it's so unfreakingbelieveably gorgeous! The necklace just puts the icing on the cake.
    Just positively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maeve. As ever, I'm quibbling about it.

      Delete
  2. And the necklace - loooooooooove it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. :) The other one is prettier.... ;)

      Delete

Please keep your comments lovely. I encourage discussion, but I will erase ugliness. And let's not shoot fish in a barrel please - no picking on specific people, even celebrities.