All my padstitching is done, I just put the collar on the ham to be shaped (you steam it and leave it to dry). The body of the coat has been completed, has likewise been steamed and shaped in the appropriate places.
I had some fights with my princess seams, we've come to a draw.
I'm really surprised by how much time I had to sew and how far along I got - for reference, this is most of the work, unless the sleeves make me cry.
But tomorrow I'll be cleaning house and Tuesday I have an appt to clean out BFF's long-stored clothing with her, so you'll have to be patient! :)
See you in the funny papers!